is a very recent technology that is being used to eliminate all the unwanted hair of face and body. It is a method that combines quickness, easiness and low pain threshold. Many people that are interested in these kind of treatments wonder what is it going to cost. Well in this article we present you a couple of factors that define the cost of laser treatment for face or body:
1. Where do you live. Like any other product or service in the market, there is always a price variation depending on the geographic location.
Laser hair removal sessions cost is different from country to country as well as from city to city.
2. The number of laser treatment sessions you will need to achieve your desired hair removal goal. The total number of these sessions is depending on your skin color -light or dark- as well as your hair color and thickness.
Lighter skin is usually easier to treat requiring less sessions and achieving faster results. People that have dark skin can also be treated but the results will come slower requiring more sessions and more experience and expertise on the part of the laser treatment practisioner.
Also, some areas of body are more diffucult from others to remove unwanted hair and hair reganaration speed varies from person to person.
Generally speaking, the more sessions somebody requiers the greater the cost of the laser treatment.
3. The area that will be treated. Larger areas such as the entire back or the entire legs could cost consiuderably more than other smaller areas like face and upper lip.
4. Type of laser hair removal machines that are used. In the market nowadays there is a variety of equipment that could be used. Also, be careful and don’t confuse laser hair removal with IP(Intense Pulse Light) hair removal treatments. IPL could also produce effective removal. devices require greater expertise in order to be used properly and you should consult the laser clinic to ask for exact pricing.
5. Packages from clinics. Some clinics bundle the laser hare removal sessions with other cosmetic services. For example, some include hair retardation products using them to the treated area to speed up the procedure. Others require to play upfront for the entire package and others require to pay for each visit. Most experienced laser clinics that have expertise in this field may cost up to $500 for each session and usually recommend basic 3-4 sessions for a start.
Laser treatment costs can be very expensive. My advice is to visit a well known expertised medical center with good reputation and client feedbacks. It may cost you more but the quality of service you will receive will be top-notch.